Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Later Skaters!



Well... the time has come. In just 2.5 short hours, I shall be in the sky, flying away from Edmonton to a terrifyingly exciting few monthes! I have no idea if it's kosher to take pictures in airports (I'm still a little floored that there's free internet... unless I'm paying and don't know it) but anyways, this is me waving from one of those snazzy work stations in the terminal. This is where I shall sit for the next few hours and hopefully finish certain plays that need writing...

So here's the question I put to you all... the top answers from which I shall make a poll out of...
What Will Happen While Nick Is Away?
sample answers: He will gain 100lbs by eating nothing but fish and chips
He will spend all his money at TopShop and have to tap dance on a street corner to get home.
He'll come back with a unrecognizably bad english accent.

I want to know what YOU think. I'm not sure if you all can post replies without a Blogspot membership... but you can try! Otherwise, email me ndgreen@gmail.com or facebook me some guesses!

Interactive blogs! Woooohoooo!

Anyways... I'm going to get some work done and take my mind off the million hour trip ahead of me.

I love you all and wish nothing but happiness and joy on your lives! Keep well and keep in touch!

Love
Nick
Foreign Coorespondant

No comments: